Over the past couple of months ‘Ohana has abruptly removed a couple of menu items – the skewered chicken from its menu, and people were none too happy. Also the Mixed Greens Salad with a Lilkoi dressing is no longer listed on the ‘Ohana menu, and it actually won’t even be served at all….unless you ask for it.
Added to the ‘Ohana menu are Vegetable Lettuce Wraps with a Hoisin Ginger Sauce and a child’s dessert – Brownie with a marshmallow topping and M&M’s.
The menu itself has been rearranged a bit to now include an “Entree” section.
The noodles and vegetables used to be referred to as “Accompaniments.”
Here is how the new ‘Ohana Dinner Feast menu reads:
- ‘Ohana Pineapple Coconut Bread
- Pork Dumplings tossed in a Garlic Ginger Sauce
- Vegetable Lettuce Wraps with a Hoisin Ginger Sauce
- Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings
- Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Noodles tossed in a Teriyaki Sauce
Skewers – Prepared over an oak fire, Served with Peanut and Sweet-n-Sour Sauces
- Sweet and Sour Pork Loin
- Szechuan Sirloin Steak
- Spicy Grilled Peel-n-Eat Shrimp
- ‘Ohana Bread Pudding a la mode – Topped with Caramel Sauce and Bananas
- Child’s Dessert – Brownie with marshmallow topping and M&M’s