Reservations are now open for the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival premium events.
To make reservations, call 407-WDW-FEST (407-939-3378), and for full details of the events, visit the official website.
Here is a quick listing of some of the most popular events.
- NEW! Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (Oct. 24) $99 pp or $119 pp
- NEW! Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (Sept. 20) $99 pp
- NEW! Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure (Sept. 21, Oct. 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) $119 pp
- NEW! Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday Oct. 11) $169 pp
- NEW! Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) $55 pp
- NEW! Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) $295 pp
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $39 pp
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (Oct. 3, 10 and 17) $59 or $99 pp
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining?(more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning Sept. 27) $55 pp
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) $79 pp
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 4, 11, 18 and Nov. 1) $149, $189 or $299 pp
- Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (Oct. 25) $149, $189 or $299 pp
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) $55 pp
- Sunday Mornings With . . . (Sundays) $99 pp
Additional special events slated will include Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience” and a Mexican tequila lunch. Guests also can book special festival experiences including daily Culinary Demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine Seminars ($15). To make reservations, call 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378). Inside-the-park festival dining experiences as well as culinary and beverage programs require park admission fees.
Guests can book seminars and demos, Party for the Senses and Disney’s 3-D Dessert Discovery atepcotfoodfestival.com.