According to AJ at The Disney Food Blog –
Details for the 2015 Disney Dining Plans are starting to emerge!
There doesn’t seem to be many changes so far in the 2015 plans, but let’s take a look at a few updates.
2015 Quick-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes
Disney has added the new Starbucks at Downtown Disney West Side to the plan for 2015. Only breakfast can be redeemed as a quick service meal.
2015 Table-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes
- Las Ventanas at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has been added to the line-up. Breakfast and lunch can be redeemed for a table-service credit.
- Photos are no longer included at Cinderella’s Royal Table and will now have an extra charge.
2015 Premium and Platinum Disney Dining Plan Changes
Here’s an update:
- Two tours — Wild by Design and Backstage Safari — are no longer offered.
- The cost has increased; figure an additional $5-$10 per person per night.
- No longer include preferred viewing locations for Illuminations and Wishes.
2015 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants
See an in-progress list of the 2015 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants here. Remember, many Disney World restaurants do not re-register with the Dining Plan until the end of the year.
Look for new benefits such as food and merchandise discounts and a 15% discount on some Walt Disney World tours.