If you’re planning on ringing in the new year at Walt Disney World, here is a guide to the most important information for welcoming 2016 at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Park Hours: Morning EMH 7am to 8am. Park Hours: 8am to 2am.
- Holiday Wishes at 6:30pm on December 30 and 31 2015
- Fantasy in the Sky New Year’s Eve fireworks at 11:50pm on December 30 and 31 2015.
- Park Hours: 8am to 1am.
- IllumiNations Reflections of Earth with Peace on Earth Finale at 6pm
- IllumiNations Reflections of Earth with New Year’s Eve Finale at 11:40pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Park Hours: 8am to 12am. Evening EMH 12am to 2am.
- New Year’s Eve fireworks at midnight
- Fantasmic! 7pm, 8:30pm, 10:30pm.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
As always, there will be no fireworks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs.
- Park Hours: 8am to 9pm.
- Cirque du Soleil area – DJ Tony Messina from 10:30pm to 3:30am.
- Exposition Park on the West Side – Signal Flow from 7pm to 12:35am. DJ Dave Griffiths from 7:30pm to 1:15am.
- Sunshine Highline on the West Side – Dominic Gaudious from 6:45pm to 12:30am. Mitch Corbin Trio from 7:30pm to 1:15am.
- Water View Park at the The Landing – La Calle from 7pm to 12:45am. Nicholas Marks from 7:30pm to 1:15am.
- Riverboat Square at The Landing – Nova Pop from 1pm to 5:45pm. DJ Luis Melara from 7:30pm to 1:30am,
- Waterside Stage at the Marketplace – Drey – C from 6:45pm to 12:45am. DJ Steve Dunlap from 7:30pm to 1:15am.
- Dockside Margaritas at the Marketplace – Steady Buda from 12:30 to 6:15pm. Bryan Malpass from 6:45pm to 12:15am.
- Fountain Stage at the Marketplace – Right on Key from 7pm to 12:30am. DJ Robbie Gomez from 7:30pm to 12:05am.