While there are plenty of events included with Epcot admission for the 21st Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, this year’s “premium events” include some don’t-miss options. Book your reservations when the phone lines open: 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378) at 7 a.m. next week on Thursday, July 21. (Chase cardholders can book with limited availability beginning 7 a.m. July 19.)
Go to epcotfoodfestival.com to choose your lineup. Here are a few top picks:
- Four all-new interactive culinary adventures in the Disney resorts encourage guests to ask the experts, taste and cook alongside our chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
- The new “Mix It, Make It Celebrate It” hands-on workshop gives guests the opportunity to learn from the pros – cake decorating, garnishing, cocktail mixing and other fun activities.
- The always-popular Cheese Seminars return. Learn “the wheys of the world” paired with wine, beer and other beverages with Max McCalman along with other experts.
- Rockin’ Burger Block Parties are back for just three Fridays at World ShowPlace – and each party features a celebrity chef and all-you-can-eat specialty sliders paired with beverages. Join Chef Maneet Chauhan on September 30, Chef Alex Seidel on October 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on November 11.
- You’ll want to masquerade in chic yellow and black for the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses October 28 and 29, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food.
- This year’s Party for the Senses will be every weekend in October (that’s it!). October 8 features all the new chefs from Disney Springs; October 15 is a reprise of last year’s popular evening with Disney chefs from around the world.
- What’s Cookin’ With … some of the country’s top celebrity chefs will begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. The fun starts with a demo, and the chefs answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch is on select Fridays and Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Friday, September 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, September 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, September 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, September 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, September 30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, October 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, October 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, October 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, October 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, October 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, October 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, October 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, November 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, November 6 – David Guas
- Friday, November 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, November 13 – Jehangir Mehta
Included in regular Epcot admission are the Back to Basics series, special book signings, Eat to the Beat concerts, cultural adventures, Festival Passport and attractions and park entertainment.