The Magic Kingdom’s ticketed event, “Disney After Hours” will be returning in 2017, at a significantly reduced price.
When the event was originally launched last Spring is was priced at $149 per person. The event will now cost $119 plus tax for ages 3+.
The event gives guests extra time in the park to enjoy attractions after regular park closing. There are 7 dates tentatively planned are January 20th and 27th, February 2nd, 9th and 16th, along with March 2nd and 9th of 2017.
Disney After Hours at the Magic Kingdom tickets get guests into the park from 7 PM, lasting for 3 hours after regular park closing, and includes complimentary ice cream novelties and beverages.
Extra Magic Hours for Disney resort hotel guests are not impacted by this event, with Disney After Hours taking place on non-EMH nights.
You can call 407-827-7185 to book tickets. Theme park admission is not required.
Attractions operating will include:
- Astro Orbiter
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- ‘it’s a small world’
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic? Pirates of the Caribbean
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall (select princesses)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Town Square Theater (Mickey Mouse)
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room