The Magic Kingdom will be testing a new dining option starting next week called “1-Day Disney Dine-on-the-Go.”
Disney Dine-on-the-Go is planned to test between January 12th and February 22nd. The option will be available for purchase at Guest relations. The price for adults will be $29 plus tax, and for children (ages 3 – 9) the cost will be $12 plus tax.
Guests who purchase this 1-Day Disney Dine-on-the-Go plan will receive certificates redeemable at participating Magic Kingdom restaurants.
- One lunch quick-service meal that includes one (1) entrée and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used only until 4 p.m.)
- One dinner quick-service meal that includes one (1) entrée and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used from 4 p.m. until close)
Dessert is not included.
Participating restaurants will include:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant