Disney Springs is celebrating National Polka Dot Day in a big way this Sunday January 22nd.
By wearing your favorite polka dot outfit this Sunday, guest can get some significant discounts on shopping and entertainment. Some of the best deals include:
- 50% discount on admission to DisneyQuest.
- Complimetary stitching when you purchase a Minnie Mouse Dot ear hat at Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories from 12-5 p.m.
- 20% discount at American Threads, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC, JOHNNY WAS, Sperry.
- 15% discount at Dino-Store TREX, Kipling, Ship’s Store at The BOATHOUSE, Sugarboo & Co. and Volcom.
- 10% discount at basin, Edward Beiner, L’Occitane en Provence, Paradiso 37, Portobello, Set the Bar, Sublime, Something Silver, United World Soccer, Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe.
Along with the discounts, there will be special entertainment in the Town Center from 1pm to 5pm, and guests in polka dots can also receive a special commemorative button (while supplies last) from these locations:
- The Welcome Center
- Marketplace Co-Op
- World of Disney
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
- Select participating retailers