Walt Disney World has released new vacation packages, including the very popular “Free Dining” offer.
A notable change for this year’s Free Dining offer is that Value and Moderate resort stays only qualify for the Quick Service Dining Plan. In order to get the full Disney Dining Plan, guests will have to stay at a Deluxe Resort.
Free Dining 2017 for Walt Disney World Resorts
August 21 through September 30, 2017
November 14 through November 20, 2017
November 25 through November 27, 2017
December 8 through December 23, 2017
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.