The all-new Express Transportation Summer Pass is now exclusively available for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders for $59. The pass will offer the Express Transportation service between theme parks through August 10th.
The Summer Pass will give a significant discount over regular pricing of $19 for a single day ticket, or $29 for a 7 day multi-day ticket.
Applicable annual passes must be valid for admission to all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks on all applicable dates between June 5th and August 10th. The Summer Pass is non-transferable.
Express Transportation service:
- departs approximately every 30 minutes.
- is available each day from 10:00 AM until park closing.
- travels directly between each of the theme parks—with no other stops along the way.
- lets you off inside the main gate, so you’re in the middle of fun from the moment you arrive!
- gives you unlimited transfers between all 4 theme parks—for as long as your Express Transportation ticket is valid.
- Magic Kingdom park: near the exit of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Epcot: the east side of Spaceship Earth
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: the courtyard in front of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom park: near the entrance to Dawa Bar
Where to Buy Express Transportation Tickets
- All 4 theme park ticket windows and Guest Relations
- Disney Springs ticket window
- Disney Resort hotel concierge locations
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel and Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel ticket desks
- Kiosks at Express Transportation check-in locations