At approximately 3:30 PM EDT today, the official website of Walt Disney World updated their park operating hours and revealed that they would be re-opening the parks on Tuesday, September 12th. However, not all of the parks are going to open back up on Tuesday. This is due to some cast members who evacuated due to the storm and Disney being a little short-staffed.
Both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach will remain closed at least until Wednesday before reopening.
At this time the hours of operation for Walt Disney World tomorrow will be:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 AM – 7 PM with Extra Magic Hours of 8 AM – 9 AM; Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7 PM – Midnight
- Epcot: 9 AM – 9 PM with Extra Magic Hours of 9 PM – 11 PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9 AM – 9 PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9 AM – 9 PM
- Typhoon Lagoon: Closed
- Blizzard Beach: Closed
- Disney Springs: 10 AM – Midnight