As announced earlier, we know that the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays will see the return of the fan-favorite Candlelight Processional. We now know some of the celebrity narrators that will be appearing.
The list of celebrity narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional will include Chita Rivera, Jodi Benson, Alton Fitzgerald White, Lisa Ling, Steven Curtis Chapman, Blair Underwood and Pat Sajak with more names being added over the coming weeks.
The dates that the narrators will appear are as follows –
- Chita Rivera – November 29 through December 1
- Jodi Benson – December 2 through December 4
- Alton Fitzgerald White – December 5 through December 7
- Lisa Ling – December 11 through December 13
- Steven Curtis Chapman – December 23 through December 25
- Blair Underwood – December 26 through December 28
- Pat Sajak – December 29 through December 30
Disney also announced earlier today that dining packages for the 2021 Candlelight Processional at EPCOT will go on sale October 26th.
This year there will only be four restaurants participating.
Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day
Below is the list of participating restaurants along with prices –
Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
$62 ages 10 and up, $35 ages 3 – 9
Coral Reef – The Living Seas
$74 ages 10 and up, $25 ages 3 – 9
Garden Grill – The Land Pavilion
$71 ages 10 and up, $46 ages 3 – 9
Rose & Crown – United Kingdom Pavilion
$63 ages 10 and up, $25 ages 3 – 9