On Thursday, August 14, at 10 a.m. PT, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club will begin selling tickets for the next D23 Expo, which will take place August 14–16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center. The largest Disney fan event in the world, the D23 Expo celebrates all the wonderful worlds of Disney entertainment, uniting all parts of The Walt Disney Company under one roof, including The Walt Disney Studios (including Marvel, Pixar, and Lucasfilm); Walt Disney Parks and Resorts; Disney Consumer Products; Media Networks (including ABC, Disney Channel, and Radio Disney) and Disney Interactive. D23 Expo 2015 marks the fourth bi-annual event held in Anaheim.
More than 65,000 Disney fans from around the world gathered at the Anaheim Convention Center in 2013 for the third D23 Expo. Once again, the Expo will celebrate the past, present, and future of Disney with live events, celebrity appearances, panels, presentations, sneak peeks, and immersive experiences.
D23 Expo 2015 marks the return of fan favorites including the Disney Legends Awards, honoring the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to the Disney legacy; andTreasures of the Walt Disney Archives, which spotlights costumes, props, and set pieces from Disney’s rich history.
As in previous Expos, D23 Expo 2015 will showcase all of the latest stars in the Disney universe. In 2013, celebrity appearances included Angelina Jolie, Chris Evans, Billy Crystal, Natalie Portman, and Tom Hiddleston, with performances by Idina Menzel, R5 featuring Ross Lynch, and a once-in-a-lifetime concert with Disney Legends Richard M. Sherman and Alan Menken. Additionally, Disney executives and creative talent came together to deliver special presentations, announcements, and experiences to Disney fans throughout the three-day extravaganza.
Tickets for D23 Expo 2015 are available at a discounted price for a limited time. From August 14–December 31, 2014, tickets are $61 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $52 for a one-day adult admission and $37 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $268 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate.
Early Bird (August 14 – December 31, 2014)
D23 Members: 1-Day 3-Day
Adult $52 $149
Child $37 $104
Adult $61 $176
Child $42 $122
Advanced Tickets (January 1 – June 30, 2015)
Adult $58 $169
Child $42 $139
Adult $67 $196
Child $48 $139
Expo Admission (July 1 – August 16, 2015)
Adult $65 $188
Child $48 $139
Adult $74 $216
Child $54 $156
In addition to these special advance-purchase savings, an extremely limited number of D23 VIP Sorcerer Packages will once again be available. Based on fan feedback, even more benefits have been added this year including exclusive opportunities in the Walt Disney Imagineering pavilion and Mickey’s of Glendale.
The SORCERER PACKAGE includes:
- Three-day admission ticket and commemorative Sorcerer credential
- Reserved seating at all presentations in the main hall, Stage 23, and Stage 28 (must sign up for presentations in advance)
- Commemorative Sorcerer level access credential
- Exclusive D23 Expo 2015 Samsonite luggage piece
- Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
- Special tour of the Walt Disney Imagineering Pavilion
- Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale
- Tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo opens to the public
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening
- Exclusive entrance to the Expo each morning
- First opportunity to pre-purchase D23 Expo Dream Store select themed merchandise
- Exclusive D23 Expo gift pack including gifts from D23 and the rest of The Walt Disney Company
- Saturday morning Meet and Greet Coffee with a special Disney guest
- “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo
- Plus, daily access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge
Sorcerer member lounge: Open from (9 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Complimentary snacks throughout day (11a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Cash Bar (noon – 6 p.m.)
- Access to purchase food in Lounge
- Archives exhibit
- Dedicated Sorcerer Concierge desk
- Baggage Check area
- Masseur on site (for pay) (10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- One voucher for 20-minute free massage
Sorcerer Package tickets are available exclusively to both Gold and Silver D23 Members at $2,000 per ticket. Members have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets.
D23 Gold and Silver Members are entitled to early admission to the Expo show floor and D23 will once again give a special thanks to D23 Charter Members, providing them special access to the Expo’s Charter Member Lounge.