You can follow the activities even if you’re miles from the Happiest Place on Earth. Watch the live stream of Main Street at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom here or below. The Disney Parks blog recommends tuning in to see parades at 3 p.m., 8:45 p.m., 10:45 p.m., 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. EDT. The fireworks show is scheduled for 9 p.m. EDT.
Walt Disney World Resort will be kicking off the ‘Coolest Summer Ever’ with a 24-hour event on May 22-23 at the Magic Kingdom, hosted by Olaf from Disney’s animated hit “Frozen.”
The Magic Kingdom will be open 24 hours to guests from 6 am to 6am, Friday May 22 to Saturday, May 23 2015. We’ve got a the full schedule of attraction operating hours, entertainment line-up and transportation timetables to help plan your trip.
Be sure to check with the times guide once inside the park for any last minute changes.
Coolest Summer Ever – Magic Kingdom 24 Hour Event Schedule
Friday: 5:50am, Main Entrance
Friday: 6:30am, Town Square
Friday: 5pm, Town Square
Friday: 9:30am to 2:20pm, Tomorrowland
Disney’s Up All Night Dance Party
Saturday: 2am – 5:45am, Cinderella Castle hub
A Frozen Fantasy Pre-parade to the Main Street Electrical Parade
Friday: 10:45pm and Saturday: 12:45am
Frontierland Dance Party
Saturday: 2am – 5:30am, Frontierland
Disney Channel Club Chill
Friday: 4:30pm to 11pm, Tomorrowland
Frozen Movie Screening
Saturday: 12am – 5am, Tomorrowland
Move It!, Shake It!, Dance and Play It!
Friday: 9:30am, 5:40pm, Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
Friday: 12pm and 3pm, Parade Route
Disney Channel Grand Marshals appearing in the 3pm parade.
Celebrate the Magic
Friday: 8:45pm, 9:45pm, Saturday 12:15am, Main Street, U.S.A.
Main Street Electrical Parade
Saturday: 5:45am Railroad Station Main Street, U.S.A.
Character Meet and Greets
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Pluto – Intermittently 7:00am–2:00pm
- Snow White – Intermittently 7:00am–2:00pm
- Marie – Intermittently 9:30am–2:00pm
- Aurora – Intermittently12:30pm–6:30pm
- Town Square Theater
Mickey Mouse – 6:00am–6:00am
Tinker Bell – 6:00am–6:00am
- Aladdin and Jasmine – Intermittently 9:30am–6:00pm
- Woody and Jessie from Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story” Exit of Splash Mountain – Intermittently 10:00am–5:00pm
- Chip ‘n’ Dale – Intermittently 8:30am–1:00pm Liberty Square
- Characters from “The Princess and the Frog” Liberty Square bridge – Intermittently 6:30am–8:00pm
- Ariel at Ariel’s Grotto – 6:00am–6:00am
- Gaston – Intermittently 10:00am–6:00pm
- Merida from Disney•Pixar’s “Brave” Fairytale Garden – Intermittently 9:15am–6:15pm
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow – Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy – 8:00am–11:00pm
- Princess Fairytale Hall – Anna and Elsa from “Frozen” – 6:00am–6:00am, Cinderella and Rapunzel – 6:00am–6:00am
- Buzz Lightyear – Intermittently 9:00am–5:45pm
- Stitch – Intermittently 6:30am–2:15pm
FastPass+ will be available from 6am to 3am.
- Jungle Cruise – 6am to 6am
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin – 6am to 6am
- Pirates Adventure – 6am to 6am
- Pirates of the Caribbean – 6am to 4:30am
- Swiss Family Treehouse – 6am to 6am
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room – 6am to 6am
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – 6am to 6am
- Country Bear Jamboree – 6am to 6am
- Splash Mountain – 6am to 5am
- Tom Sawyer Island – 8am to approx 7:30pm
- Ariel’s Grotto – 6am to 6am
- Casey Jr Splash n Soak Station – 6am to 6am
- Dumbo – 6am to 2am and 4:30am to 6am
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – 6am to 6am
- “it’s a small world” – 6am to 3:30am
- Mad Tea Party – 6am to 11:15pm and 3am to 6am
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic – 6am to 6am
- Peter Pan’s Flight – 6am to 5am
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel – 6am to 6am
- Princess Fairytale Hall – 6am to 6am
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – 6am to 6am
- The Barnstormer – 6am to 10pm and 2:30am to 4:30am
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – 6am to 6am
- Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid – 6am to 4:30am
- Liberty Square Riverboat – 10am to 8pm and 9:30pm to 12am
- The Haunted Mansion – 6am to 4:30am
- The Hall of Presidents – 6am to 6am
Main Street U.S.A.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – 6am to 6am
- Town Square Theater – 24 hours
- Walt Disney World Railroad – 6am to 8pm and 9:30pm to 6am
- Astro Orbiter – 6am to 6am
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – 6am to 5am
- Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor – 9am to 6am
- Space Mountain – 6am to 3:30am
- Stitch’s Great Escape! – 6am to 6am
- Tomorrowland Speedway – 6am to 6am
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover – 6am to 6am
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress – 6am to 6am
Food and Beverage
Quick Service Restaurants
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – 6:30am to 2:30pm
- Casey’s Corner – 6am to 6am
- Columbia Harbor House – 10am to 2am
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – 9am to 5:30am
- The Diamond Horseshoe – 11am to 3pm
- Tomorrowland Terrace – 11am to 3:30pm
- Tortuga Tavern – 10am to 12am
- Pinocchio Village Haus – 10am to 2:00am
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe – 9:30am to 3am
Table Service Restaurants
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – 2:30pm to 12am
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – 7am to 11:30pm
- The Crystal Palace – 6:15am to 12am
- The Diamond Horseshoe – 4:30pm to 9:30pm
- Liberty Tree Tavern – 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Plaza Restaurant – 11am to 3am
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant – 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – 11am to 3am
- Aloha Isle – 9:30am to 3am
- Cheshire Cafe – 6am to 5am
- Cool Ship – 10am to 5am
- Friar’s Nook – 6am to 5am
- Gaston’s Tavern – 6am to 6:00am
- Golden Oak Outpost – 10:30am to 3am
- The Lunching Pad – 6am to 6am
- Main Street Bakery – 6am to 6am
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor – 6am to 6am
- Prince Eric’s Village Market – 9am to 9pm
- Sleepy Hollow – 6am to 6am
- Storybook Treats – 11am to 6am
- Sunshine Tree Terrace – 7am to 5am
- Westward Ho – 6am to 6am
Friday and Saturday
Main Street Bakery
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Liberty Square Market
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Saturday Only from 2am
Cosmic Ray’s – Hot breakfast sandwich
Lunching Pad – Breakfast dog
From Walt Disney World Resort hotels, bus transportation is set to begin at 5:15am on Friday, continuing through the entire 24 hour event.
Resort watercraft operation begins at 5:15am.
If you are arriving by car, the Transportation and Ticket Center parking lot will be opening at 4:30am on Friday, with Ferry service beginning at 5:15am.
The Resort monorail will be operating from 5:15am on Friday to 3am on Saturday, then from 5:30am on Saturday to 2am on Sunday
The Express monorail will be operating from 5:20am on Friday to 6:30am on Saturday.
The Epcot monorail will be operating from 8am on Friday to 6:30am on Saturday, then from 9:00am on Saturday to 11pm on Saturday.
Next week, Magic Kingdom Park is going to stay open from 6 a.m. Friday, May 22, to 6 a.m. Saturday, May 23, to celebrate the beginning of the “Coolest Summer Ever!” And everyone’s favorite snowman Olaf is inviting you to “Snow Your Disney Side” with a whole day (and night) full of magic.
In addition to all your usual favorite characters and shows at the park, our Creative Entertainment team is also pulling together a full roster of amazing, unique entertainment experiences that will definitely make this day one of the coolest ever!
- The extravaganza kicks off with some very special appearances in the Welcome Show as Anna, Elsa, Kristoffand Olaf join the rest of the gang welcoming everyone into the park.
- A Flag Raising ceremony will be held at dawn in Town Square, featuring the Reedy Creek Honor Guard.
- Some of your favorite stars from Disney Channel will be joining us as Grand Marshals for the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 3 p.m.
- Over in Tomorrowland, Disney Channel Club Chill takes over Rockettower Plaza Stage from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., with DJ Frost leading a dance party with music videos from Disney Channel stars and sneak peeks of upcoming Disney Channel Original Movies “Teen Beach 2” and “Descendants.”
- Once things cool down in Tomorrowland, Rockettower Plaza switches gears for sing-along screenings of Disney’s “Frozen” from midnight – 4 a.m.
- There’s even more “Frozen” fun in store, when Olaf, Kristoff, Anna and Elsa put Magic Kingdom Park “on ice” with pre-parade appearances just ahead of the 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. performances of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- Looking to dance the night away? You can join some of your Disney pals – all dressed in their PJs – at one of two late-night dance parties. Kick up your heels at the Frontierland Dance Party, near Country Bear Jamboree, from 2 a.m. – 6 a.m. At Cinderella Castle, Disney’s “Up All Night” Dance Party keeps things hopping from 2:00 a.m. – 5:45 a.m. with awesome DJ, stiltwalkers and lots of fun party people!
- As that 24th hour comes to a close, make your way to Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., for a special finale moment with Mickey and the gang that you won’t want to miss.
Walt Disney World will again be letting guests at home join in the fun from this year’s 24 hour Magic Kingdom event with a live Magic Cam feed.
The live cam, usually is positioned on the Main Street U.S.A. train station balcony, providing a live video feed of the day’s events and entertainment.
The ‘Coolest Summer Ever’ 24 hour event takes place from 6 am to 6am Friday May 22 to Saturday May 23 2015.
If you and your kids are fans of the hit shows on Disney Channel and Disney XD, and listen to Radio Disney, they won’t want to miss these special events within the Walt Disney World Resort 24-hour Summer Kickoff on Friday, May 22. Some of the network’s most popular stars will be dropping by the party at Magic Kingdom Park throughout the day, giving fans a unique opportunity to see their favorites in person at fun themed events.
- Disney Channel’s Club Chill: Be sure to check out this super-cool party zone in Tomorrowland from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., where you can see a DJ spinning the latest tunes, previews of upcoming films and music videos, and more. Keep your eyes peeled because you never know if some of guests’ favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars might just stop by.
- Grand Marshals for the 3 p.m. “Disney Festival Of Fantasy Parade“: Watch as some of your favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars kick off the 3 p.m. “Disney Festival Of Fantasy Parade.”
Scheduled to Appear*
- Karan Brar (“Jessie“)
- Dove Cameron (“Liv and Maddie” & “Descendants“)
- Sofia Carson (“Descendants”)
- Garrett Clayton (“Teen Beach 2“)
- Skai Jackson (“Jessie”)
- Peyton List (“Jessie”)
- Ross Lynch (“Austin and Ally” and “Teen Beach 2″)
- Laura Marano – (“Austin and Ally”)
- Maia Mitchell (“Teen Beach 2″ and ABC Family’s “The Fosters“)
- Bradley Perry – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med“)
- Grace Phipps (“Teen Beach 2″)
- Jake Short – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med”)
- Calum Worthy – (“Austin and Ally”)
- Radio Disney: Broadcasting from 8 a.m. – Midnight catch Ernie D, Brooke, Candice and Nate as they broadcast live during the event!
*Talent and entertainment subject to change
As you may have seen on ABC-TV’s “Good Morning America,” we shared some true Disney magic in winter-weary Boston by creating a warm summer scene, inspired by Olaf’s “In Summer” dream, to officially announce that the “Coolest Summer Ever” is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort. And it all begins during Memorial Day weekend, the traditional kickoff to summer.
Olaf, who is the official host of our “Coolest Summer Ever,” surprised Bostonians near historic Faneuil Hall with a 20-foot wide beach that included a Cinderella Castle made of sand, beach chairs, beach balls and other reminders of summer fun at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney will be kicking off the summer with an all-night party at the Walt Disney World Resort. Magic Kingdom Park will be open to guests for 24 hours of nonstop fun from 6 a.m.-6 a.m. May 22-23. Guests are invited to dress to show their Disney Side while a selection of favorite attractions, entertainment, merchandise, food and beverages will be on tap all night long to celebrate the start of the “Coolest Summer Ever” at Walt Disney World Resort.
For the “Coolest Summer Ever,” we’re already planning experiences you won’t want to miss. Here’s an early look at some of the highlights:
- Frozen Fun – “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE will bring Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf with citizens of Arendelle appearing daily at Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 17-Sept. 7.
- Cool Thrill Rides – Guests will find thrills from mild to wild to out of this world in all four Walt Disney World parks. Choose from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train plus Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park; Test Track and Soarin’ at Epcot; Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Weekends – Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios find stars from another galaxy during Star Wars Weekends May 15 – June 14.
- New Restaurants and Shopping – Throughout the summer, new waterfront dining and boutique shops flow into the Downtown Disney shopping/dining/entertainment district as its transformation into Disney Springs continues.
- Epcot Entertainment – New entertainment acts will appear throughout Epcot World Showcase, which also brings a fresh summery twist on fan favorite, Voices of Liberty.
- A Splash at Water Parks – A cool new deal doubles the fun at Disney’s two iconic water parks – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.