Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be resuming its Play ‘n’ Dine Character Breakfast on March 22nd.
The breakfast will feature favorite Disney Junior characters in what is becoming the norm with the return of character dining, the characters will be available for distanced waves and photographs.
The breakfast will feature a new á la cart menu –
- All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter.
- French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Toasted open-faced salmon bagel.
- Four-egg scramble.
- Four-egg cheese omelet.
- Plant-based egg frittata.
Reservations will be available beginning on February 26th.
Disney Junior Play ‘n’ Dine lunch at Hollywood and Vine has been extended through the summer.
Minnie’s Seasonal Dine will take take over at lunch on September 4th of this year and will be joining the existing dinner. Disney Junior Play ‘n’ Dine lunch was previously expected end in May.
Minnie’s Seasonal Dine mixes up the decor, menu and costumes – celebrating the holidays, the glamour of Hollywood, spring-time, summer and Halloween. Character appearances inlude Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
- Minnie’s Springtime Dine at Hollywood & Vine – March 20 – June 4
- Minnie’s Summertime Dine at Hollywood & Vine – June 5 – September 3
- Minnie’s Halloween Dine at Hollywood & Vine – September 4 – TBD
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine – TBD
For the Disney Junior Play ‘n’ Dine lunch guests see characters that include Jake the Pirate, Sofia the First, Handy Manny and Doc McStuffins. When the lunch switches to Minnie’s Seasonal Dine, breakfast will continue with Disney Junior.
From September 4th, lunch will increase in price from the existing $47.93 adult and $28.76 child price, to $53.25 adult and $31.95 child.