Walt Disney World has released new information about is plans to re-open its resort hotels on June 22nd.
Disney has confirmed the list of resort hotels re-opening on June 22 will include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – including The Wave, Contempto Cafe and Cove Bar.
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – including Whispering Canyon Cafe and Roaring Fork.
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village – including Sanaa, Maji Pool Bar.
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas – including Beaches and Cream, Beach Club Marketplace and Martha’s Vineyard. Stormalong Bay will NOT be available.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – including Trattoria al Forno, Pizza Window, BoardWalk Bakery, Leaping Horse Libations, AbracadaBar.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness – including P&J’s Southern Takeout, Meadow Snack Bar, Crocket’s Tavern.
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – including Olivia’s Cafe, Good’s Food to Go, Gurgling Suitcase.
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Kona Cafe, Capt. Cook’s ,Pineapple Lanai, Barefoot Pool Bar.
- Disney’s Riviera Resort – including Topolino’s Terrace, Primo Piatyo, Le Petit Cafe, Bar Riva.
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – including The Artist’s Palette, The Paddock Grill, On the Rocks Pool Bar.
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort – including Grand Floridian Cafe, Gasparilla Island Grill, Enchanted Rose, Beaches Pool Bar.
Guests will need to be aware of:
- Disney will waive its change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through October 3, 2020.
- Guests entering a resort hotel will require a confirmed room reservation or a confirmed dining reservation for day guests.
- Online check-in will be encouraged but not required.
- Masks will be required in all public areas expect for swimming or dining for ages 2 and over.
- Staying in a resort hotel does not guarantee access to the parks from July 11.
- Temperature screening may be in operation.
- Before the parks reopen, bus transportation will be available to Disney Springs, and then to the parks once they open.
- Magical Express will be available.
- Minnie Van Service will not be available.
- Bell Services will deliver but luggage but will not escort guests.
- Club Level service will be unavailable.
- Resort airline checkin will be unavailable.
- Valet Parking will not be available.
- Feature Pools and Fitness Center will be operating at reduced hours.
- Restaurants will not be operating any character dining with the exception of Topolino’s.
- The Electrical Water Pageant will not be available.
The following will not operating at any of resorts:
- Character experiences
- Dog parks
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Marina rentals
- Pin trading
- Playgrounds, spas, salons and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique