Have you been waiting to see the Eat to the Beat concert series line-up before you plan your trip to this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival? Then today is the day you’ve been waiting for.
Disney has just released the Eat to the Beat performer line-up. Appearing for the first time at the Food and Wine Festival is Tiffany, Chaka Kahn, The S.O.S. Band, Everclear and Maxi Priest.
Here’s the full list. Hope your favorite is on there!
- David Cook – September 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – September 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1, 2015
- Starship – October 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – October 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – October 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – October 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – October 14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – October 19-21, 2015
- Fuel – October 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – October 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – October 31-November 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – November 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – November 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – November 15-16, 2015
Please note: Daily show times take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. Entertainment and appearances are subject to change without notice. These concerts are free with Epcot admission!
With the 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival wrapping up, food and drink lovers can now turn their attention to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Debuting this year on the World Showcase promenade will be Patagonia Marketplace, which combines the flavors of Argentina and Chile featuring a salmon dish with a kick. Florida Local Marketplace will be replaced with the new Farm Fresh Marketplace, featuring a new “Bacon and Eggs” dish with applewood-smoked, pepper-coated bacon, sweet corn, potatoes, Hollandaise and pickled jalapeños. Finally, the Brazil Marketplace will feature Mocequa de Pescado, a fresh tilapia dish featuring coconut lime sauce and steamed rice.
Along with the new marketplaces, expect to see your favorites return when the festival begins on September 19 2014. This year’s event is the longest in its 19 year history, running a total of 53 days, through to November 10 2014.
Also new this year will be Back to Basics series at the Festival Welcome Center. The complimentary weekend series will feature guest presenters with epicurean tips and tricks from the pros. Culinary demonstrations and mixology and wine seminars will continue to offer new tastes and sips for a nominal fee.
Other festival highlights include:
- More than 270 chefs including Disney chefs and culinary stars from across the country.
- Party for the Senses grand tasting events Saturday evenings showcasing tempting bites from eminent chefs, more than 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
- Premium events including the back-by-demand “Parisian Breakfast” on Saturdays; new “Sunday Mornings with…” plated brunch starring an acclaimed pastry chef or baker crafting three favorite desserts for sampling; and new “Boot Camp Series” interactive experience with epicurean challenges to hone your “inner chef.”
- Opening night through Sept. 21, new festival act Jo Dee Messina will rock the house at America Gardens Theatre as part of Eat to the Beat. Other new beats on tap include Rick Springfield (Sept. 24-25); Fuel (Oct. 9-10); Jim Brickman (Oct. 23-24); Los Lonely Boys (Oct. 25-26); and David Cook (Nov. 6-7). The Pointer Sisters (Sept. 22-23), Christopher Cross (Sept. 26-27) and other fan favorites will return to play the festival stage. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (Nov. 8-10) will close the event.
- Renowned chefs such as Warren Brown, Rock Harper, Jennifer Hill Booker, Erika Davis, Paula DaSilva, Gale Gand, Dana Herbert, Jamie Deen, Jerome Brown, Dean Max, “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro, Allen Susser, Duskie Estes and John Stewart will share their talents during culinary demos and premium events.