Walt Disney World has announced the performer line-up for the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Disney on Broadway Series.
The Disney on Broadway Series takes place on Fridays through Mondays at the America Gardens Theatre, with showtimes at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 PM, and is included with theme park admission. Dining packages with reserved seating are also available.
The performer line-up is:
- January 12-15 and 19-22: New this year, Kara Lindsay will join returning performer Kevin Massey, performing songs from Tarzan, Aladdin, Newsies, and Frozen.
- January 26-29 and February 2-5: Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White, performing songs from Tarzan, The Lion King, Aida, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid.
- February 9-12 and 16-19: Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland, performing songs from Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Mary Poppins, Newsies, and Frozen.
Returning to Epcot for a second year, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will celebrate all things art – performing, visual and culinary, from January 12 – February 19, with festivities running seven days a week and Disney On Broadway performances happening each weekend (Fridays through Mondays) in 2018.
After a successful year one in 2017, the festival is coming back better than ever.
Guests can kick off 2018 with world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art and an extraordinary lineup of live entertainment. Introduce your inner aficionado to an exciting extravaganza brimming with phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts. We’ve rolled everything you love about the arts into one spectacular festival.
The festival features:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography and the art of making topiaries – just to name a few
- More than a half a dozen specially-created food studios offering a wealth of “artistic” culinary delights
- A host of performing artists that build on Epcot’s already stellar lineup of authentic performers
- And, my favorite, the Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from some of the best Disney Theatrical productions
Dinner and a Show
Another returning favorite is our Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, where you can maximize your experience at the Festival with a meal at one of the participating Epcot restaurants and priority seating for our Disney on Broadway concert series.
Starting today, guests can book a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, and later be followed by a phenomenal Disney on Broadway inspired concert – select dates from January 12 – February 19, 2018. The concert series will feature pairings of Disney on Broadway stars, singing favorite songs from award-winning Broadway shows. When you reserve a Disney on Broadway Dining Package, you’ll be able to relax at your meal with friends and family and rest assured that your priority seats are waiting for you for the 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. concert. *
You need to book these soon; as these events are sure to fill up quickly!
For more information on the Festival, click over to www.disneyworld.com/ArtfulEpcot or call 407-WDW-DINE or 407-939-3463.
Another great year for Epcot festivals has begun.
As we get ready to celebrate the kickoff of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival this week, Walt Disney World has announced that the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will return to Epcot in early 2018!
This year guests celebrated the best in visual, culinary and performing arts with our guests and it will back next year.
Disney announced today a brand new event at Walt Disney World Resort: the Epcot International Festival of the Arts debuts Jan. 13 – Feb. 20. It’ll be a trifecta of global masterpieces: combining visual, culinary and performing arts for six colorful weekends.
From the art of Disney historical artist Mary Blair and Herb Ryman art of Epcot to current Disney artists Joe Kaminski and Costa Alavezos, you’ll not only be surrounded by incredible visions, you’ll watch the creative process live.
In the inaugural year of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, a collaboration with Disney Theatrical will bring an exciting new showcase of favorite music and Broadway talent to the America Gardens Theatre stage.
Over the six weeks of the festival, guests will enjoy different pairings of phenomenal Broadway talent in concert singing the award-winning music of Disney on Broadway.
Guests will be able to feast on creations that look almost too good to eat, but you won’t be able to resist our Food Studios.
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will run Fridays through Mondays, and unveil brand new art each week.