Disney has announced that Fantasyland-themed Disney Tsum Tsum are coming to select merchandise locations at Disney Parks on July 22nd.
These three-inch stackable plush were inspired by characters and attractions found in Fantasyland. You may recall getting a sneak preview of these new plush a few months ago when I shared details about the Haunted Mansion-inspired Tsum Tsum. I recently visited New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort to take a photo of these seven new plush.
Guests will find two Tsum Tsum inspired by the “it’s a small world” attraction. Additional Tsum Tsum include Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse; Mr. Toad from Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride at Disneyland park; a tea cup from the Mad Tea Party attraction; and a carousel horse.
These 3-inch plush feature the Orange Bird from Magic Kingdom Park and a skipper from the world famous Jungle Cruise. They will be part of an Adventureland collection arriving in fall 2016.
Meanwhile, look for the Fantasyland-themed Tsum Tsum at the following merchandise locations starting July 22:
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i – Kalepa’s Store
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure park – Tee, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney
- Disney’s EarPort at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures
The Disney Parks online store will also carry these Tsum Tsum starting July 26.
Finally, this Fantasyland collection is currently available via the Shop Disney Parks mobile app.