The Magic Kingdom will be adding additional entertainment over the next few weeks as part of the busy Spring Break and Easter periods.
- Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny will be appearing in the Town Square Courtyard from March 14 to March 27 2016, 9am to 6pm.
- The Tomorrowland DJ Dance Party will extended operating hours from March 20 to April 2 – midday to 11pm.
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will perform twice daily at 12pm and 3pm.
- The Azalea Trail Maids will take part in an Easter pre-parade before Festival of Fantasy Parade on March 26 and 27, and will meet and greet around Town Square on March 27 2016.
- As second Main Street Electrical Parade has been added from March 28 to March 31 at midnight.
Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will be hosting Easter Egg Relays and Hunts on Easter Sunday April 5th at Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
The Easter Egg hunt is open to children ages 3 – 9, and the Easter Egg Relay for children ages 8 – 12. A smaller Easter Egg Hunt will also be available for younger children, 3 and under.
The Egg Hunts will take place every 10 minutes from 11 AM to 3:30 PM, and the Relay will take place every 40 minutes, starting at 11:40 AM, and the final relay starting at 3:40 PM.
Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny will also be on hand for meet and greet photos from 11:30 AM to 4 PM.
As always, space for the relays is limited, so check in early to get a place.
Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny will be visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Easter Sunday, April 20th.
The meet and greet opportunity will be taking place on Discovery Island 9 AM to 2 PM.
Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny will begin their Meet & Greet at the Magic Kingdom this Sunday, April 13.
Guests will be able to find them in the Town Square Courtyard on Main Street USA April 13-19 from 9 AM until 5 PM.