According to an email sent to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and posted on the Annual Passholder portion of the Walt Disney World’s website, park hopping will be returning January 1, 2021.
From the Passholder Newsletter…
|Dear Valued Annual Passholder,|
|As the phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort® continues, we are nearing another exciting milestone we know many Guests have been looking forward to: the return of the Park Hopper® option! Starting Jan. 1, 2021, Guests who purchased a ticket or annual pass with Park Hopperbenefits will be able to visit more than one park per day, with some new modifications as part of our ongoing focus on health and safety.|
More details were posted on the website…
- UPDATE – Beginning January 1, 2021, we’re bringing back the ability to visit more than one park per day at Walt Disney World Resort with some new modifications.
- We will set specific Park Hopper hours during which this option will be available. Park Hopper hours will start at 2 PM each day and end at the park’s scheduled close time. Guests will soon be able to check DisneyWorld.com/ParkHours and the My Disney Experience app for the most up-to-date Park Hopper hours, as they could start earlier at a later date, depending on the day and park.
- With the updated Park Hopper experience, Annual Passholders must make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another.
- At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. The ability to visit another park will be subject to the park’s capacity limitations and applicable pass blockout dates.
- During the limited capacity period, it may be difficult for Annual Passholders to get park reservations to visit on certain dates.
- Some pass benefits and features will not be available during periods of limited capacity. Also, park experiences and offerings have been modified and are subject to limited availability or even closure.
- Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid theme park admission are eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their Resort stay(s), in addition to holding up to 3 days of theme park reservations at a time on a rolling basis. Once you use a theme park reservation, you can make another reservation for a future date.
- All reservations are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates. Guests should ensure their pass type is valid for park entry prior to making a park reservation. To enter one of the parks, each Passholder is required to have a theme park reservation in addition to a valid annual pass.
- Starting July 16, additional Disney Park Pass reservations will be offered to Annual Passholders for select dates in July and August at Magic Kingdom park, Epcot and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Please note that this additional Disney Park Pass reservation availability does not reflect an increase in park attendance, which remains limited during this reopening period. View park reservation availability now.
- Epcot After 4 PM Passholder Update – With updates to park hours starting September 8, Epcot After 4 PM Passholders can enjoy Epcot beginning at 2 PM on dates when the park closes at 7 PM To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required. Please note that park reservations are limited in number and subject to availability.
Please know we will be here to help you as we remain focused on delivering a wonderful experience for everyone who visits.
If you have any questions, please contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277. Options to manage your annual pass continue to be available.
Please review any advisories or restrictions in place for travel to Florida, and do not travel to or enter Walt Disney World Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.