Today Walt Disney World announced that Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will re-open from its COVID-19 closure on July 2nd.
With today’s announcement, Disney continues the phased re-opening of its resort hotels as guest demand increases.
The updated list of upcoming Disney World hotel re-openings now looks like this:
- May 30 2021 – Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- June 6 2021 – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- July 2 2021 – Disney’s BoardWalk inn
- Late July 2021 – Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Today Walt Disney World announced a schedule of openings of more resort hotels as part of its phased re-opening. Previously Disney had announced that it was opening it’s Disney Vacation Club Villas and Fort Wilderness Campground on June 22.
Below is Disney’s announcement:
We currently plan to open the following resort hotels to booked Guests on the following dates. Please note, that given the fluidity of the current environment, these dates are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other resort hotels if needed.
- July 10 – Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- July 29 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aug. 12 – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Aug. 24 – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Sept. 21 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Oct. 1 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Oct. 14 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Guests with current reservations at impacted Disney Resort hotels can request help with modifying their reservation starting Monday June 22. Reservations for stays in 2021 will begin booking on Wednesday, June 24. Only Guests with a valid theme park ticket or Annual Pass will be able to access the Disney Park Pass reservation system.
Given the current situation, there are some resort hotels and other areas that are not, as of this time, being scheduled for reopening yet. We will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so.