Yesterday was the opening day of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!, a month-long celebration of everything that makes springtime in California so special, from beautiful art to delicious cuisine.
An additional event has been added to the festival – A Conversation with Kurt Russell will take place on April 16, 2016. This special event will be a 90-minute question and answer session with Disney Legend Kurt Russell about his adventures and personal journey in winemaking, complete with wine tasting. This special event will be $199 plus tax and gratuity, and can be booked by calling 714-781-DINE.
If you are unable to attend A Conversation with Kurt Russell, Napa Lounge and Restaurant at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel and Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge in Disney California Adventure park are now presenting Kurt Russell wines by the glass.
Tickets are still available for most Celebrity Kitchen events throughout the festival. Here’s the schedule of talented superstar chefs:
- April 2: Robert Irvine – Restaurant: Impossible
- April 9: Andrew Sutton – Executive Chef, Disneyland Resort Signature Dining (1 p.m. only)
- April 9: Guy Fieri – Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (5 p.m. only)
- April 16: Keegan Gerhard – Food Network Challenge and Hayden Wood – Flair Bartender (5 p.m. only)
- April 23: G. Garvin – Road Trip with G. Gavin
- April 30: Graham Elliot – MasterChef, MasterChef Junior
Celebrity Kitchen experiences take place Saturdays during the festival at 1 & 5 p.m. Each event takes place at Stage 17 in Disney California Adventure park, and the cost is $99 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by visiting Disneyland.com/foodandwine or by calling 407-781-DINE.