Reservations are now open for the new “Star Wars Guided Tour” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The tour costs $129 per person (tax & gratuity included), tours will be offered Mondays and Saturdays, beginning January 2nd of 2017. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required.
Blast off on a jet-packed, 7-hour adventure featuring all the Star Wars action!
If it’s your destiny to discover all the Star Wars adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this experience could be a real time “saber.”
With VIP access, unparalleled by any other galaxy—this guided voyage will have you:
- Seeing stars during a screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Kylo Ren-dered speechless while witnessing 2 live stage shows—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order—from a reserved viewing area
- Enrolling younglings ages 4 through 12 in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Launching into hyperspace aboard a Starspeeder 1000 on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Sinking your jawas into a Star Wars-inspired dinner at Backlot Express
- Joining forces with new friends at a Chewbacca and Kylo Ren Character Greeting
- Orbiting around saga-centric exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Chewy-ing on inter-stellar sweets at Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Experiencing a reserved viewing of the obi-wan and only Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacularnighttime fireworks event
- Restoring freedom to your galaxy and taking a personalized souvenir of your tour home with you to commemorate your adventures